- Simple: One-line installation
- Static: Your service is at one URL, and it stays there. Even when your public or private (LAN/WiFi) IP address changes, or your SIM card swaps cellphone towers, or roams internationally.
- Secure: Best practices followed, including:
- Denial of Service Protection
- Hacking protection
- Weak SSH key revocation
When comparing alternatives, note PicoJump's unique features:
- Live monitoring: View the status of all connections from your dashboard (Logs).
- Simple installation: cut & paste, and run, a one-line command.
- Open source client: No proprietary code/programs installed or required on your device (security audits are simplified, your [and your employer's!] concerns allayed).
Using PicoJump means these are no longer your concern
- Setting up and managing your own Bastion host.
- Installing a dynamic IP address service, to abstract away roving IP addresses.
- Intrusion detection and mitigation.
- Getting inbound access to your devices' mobile SIM cards.
- Maintaining remote services that die randomly.
- Router port forwarding, and managing the Private IP address that it forwards to.